Friday, April 12, 2019

april 12

JOURNAL TOPIC:
If (the month) April had a personality, what would it be like?  Please describe in detail.

-OR-

Choose your own topic.


AGENDA:
1. Mindfulness
2. Journal
3. Check-in: completed work for the week
4. Big Question-->Masterpiece/Academy
5. Extension: Big Question research

POST:
What did you find today?  How did you find it?  (title: MY BIG QUESTION RESEARCH; first sentences: "Some people think research is boring because they have to do it for a class, and it's usually about something that's not interesting.  But today I did research and it was awesome.  Here's how I did it.  _____")

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...