Tuesday, April 2, 2019

april 2

JOURNAL TOPIC:
Think of something that you know with confidence, or something that you know how to do really well.  How can you prove your knowledge to someone who doubts you?

AGENDA:
1. Mindfulness (*you're on your own this morning, so the practice is up to you)
2. Journal
3. Today's journal is especially meaningful.  Today I have been asked to proctor an exam.  The exam is being given -- like so many exams these days -- because of a general sense in our culture that it's easier to trust data than people.  Which makes me think of your blogs.  Please work hard on these today so that I can see progress.  If I do, we will pick up the reading tomorrow as usual.  If I don't, we will have an exam on what we've read so far.
4.  Read Chapter 10 and post your notes

POST:
Please post your Chapter 10 reading notes (title: BNW READING NOTES CHAPTER 10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...