Thursday, March 21, 2019

no social stability without individual stability

The voices in my head:

"Post this!"
"Don't you dare.  You have a Ph.D.,  you monkey.  This is ridiculous and it has nothing to do with the course."
"C'mon... you know students will eat it up like cat videos."
"How exactly does that support understanding American Literature?"
"POST IT!"

Alright, alright.

[To ease my conscience, someone please comment and say whether or not this sort of thing would fly in the World State.  You can read the full story HERE.]



P.S. Where does the title of this post come from?  What does it mean?  Comment with your answer and win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...